This cookies policy aims to provide clear and precise information about the cookies used on our website.We use our own cookies and third-party cookies to improve our services, personalize our website, facilitate user navigation, provide a better user experience on the website, identify problems to improve it, measure and analyze usage statistics, and display advertising related to user preferences through the analysis of website usage.
WHAT ARE COOKIES?
Cookies and other similar technologies such as local shared objects, flash cookies, or pixels are tools used by web servers to store and retrieve information about their visitors, as well as to ensure the proper functioning of the site.
TYPES OF COOKIES
Types of cookies based on the entity that manages them:
- First-party cookies: These are sent to the user’s terminal equipment from a computer or domain managed by the website owner and from which the requested service is provided.
- Third-party cookies: These are sent to the user’s terminal equipment from a computer or domain that is not managed by the website owner but by another entity that processes data obtained through cookies. Additionally, if cookies are installed from a computer or domain managed by the website owner but the information collected through them is managed by a third party, they will also be considered third-party cookies.
Types of cookies based on their purpose:
- Technical cookies: These allow users to navigate through a website, platform, or application and use the different options or services available, including those used by the publisher to enable the management and operation of the website, control traffic and data communication, identify the session, access restricted access areas, remember items that make up an order, complete the purchase process for an order, manage payment, control fraud related to the security of the service, request registration or participation in an event, count visits for the purpose of billing the software licenses used by the service (website, platform, or application), use security elements during browsing, store content for video or sound streaming, enable dynamic content (e.g., loading animation of text or image), or share content through social networks. This category also includes, due to their technical nature, cookies that allow the most efficient management of advertising spaces that the publisher has included on a website, application, or platform based on criteria such as the content edited, without collecting user information for different purposes, such as customizing that advertising content or other content.
- Preference or customization cookies: These allow the storage of information so that users can access the service with specific characteristics that differentiate their experience from that of other users. For example, language preference, the number of search results displayed when the user performs a search, the appearance or content of the service depending on the type of browser through which the user accesses the service or the region from which the user accesses the service, etc.
- Analysis or measurement cookies: These allow the data controller to track and analyze the behavior of users on the linked websites, including quantifying the impact of advertisements. The information collected through this type of cookie is used to measure the activity of websites, applications, or platforms and make improvements based on the analysis of user data.
- Behavioral advertising cookies: These allow the most efficient management of advertising spaces on the website. These cookies store information about user behavior obtained through continuous observation of their browsing habits, which allows the development of a specific profile to display advertising based on it.
- Geolocation cookies: These are used to determine the location of a user when requesting a service. This cookie is anonymous and is used, for example, to offer appropriate information depending on the country in which the user is located.
Types of cookies based on the duration of their activation:
Session cookies: These are designed to collect and store data while the user accesses a website. They are usually used to store information that is only of interest to keep for the provision of the requested service on a single occasion (e.g., a list of purchased products) and disappear when the session ends.
Persistent cookies: These are cookies in which the data remains stored on the device and can be accessed and processed for a defined period by the cookie’s controller, which can range from a few minutes to several years.
COOKIES USED ON OUR WEBSITE
The essential cookies for the proper functioning of our website are:
- CONTENT. Owner: Google. Temporary technical cookie. Used for the operation of Google services, such as reCaptcha and content sharing and search services.
- _ga. Owner: Google. Temporary analytical cookie. Used to generate a unique user identifier (IP address is not sent) for counting how many times a user visits the site.
- aviaPrivacyEssentialCookiesEnabled. Internal cookie. Technical and temporary. Stores whether only essential cookies have been accepted.
- aviaCookieConsent. Internal cookie. Technical and temporary. Stores the accepted cookies.
- aviaPrivacyRefuseCookiesHideBar. Cookie that hides the cookie panel if cookies have been rejected.
- Youtube. Preference and temporary cookie. Used to record the user’s video player preferences when viewing embedded YouTube videos.
- Vimeo. Preference and temporary cookie. Used to record the user’s video player preferences when viewing embedded Vimeo videos.
HOW TO DISABLE COOKIES IN BROWSERS?
Users can allow, block, or delete cookies installed on their devices at any time by modifying the configuration parameters of the browser installed on their computer:
- Chrome: Settings -> Advanced Options -> Privacy -> Content Settings.
For more information, you can consult Google’s support or the browser’s Help.
- Edge: Tools -> Internet Options -> Privacy -> Settings.
For more information, you can consult Microsoft’s support or the browser’s Help.
- Firefox: Tools -> Options -> Privacy -> History -> Custom Settings.
For more information, you can consult Mozilla’s support or the browser’s Help.
- Safari: Preferences -> Security.
For more information, you can consult Apple’s support or the browser’s Help.
For more information, please visit: https://www.google.com/intl/en/policies/technologies/cookies/
For more information, please visit: https://vimeo.com/315487551?dnt=1
Disabling cookies does not prevent browsing the website, although the use of some services may be limited, and therefore, the browsing experience may be less satisfactory.