A cookie is a small text file that is stored in your browser when you visit almost any web page. Its utility is that the web is able to remember your visit when back to navigate to that page. Cookies often store information of a technical nature, personal preferences, personalization of content, usage statistics, links to social networks, access to user accounts, etc. The purpose of the cookie is to adapt web content to their profile and needs, without cookies the services offered by any page would be diminished significantly. If you would like more information about what are cookies, what do they store, how to remove them, disable them, etc., please go to this link.
Cookies used on this website
This website uses the following own cookies::
- Session cookies, to guarantee that the users who write comments on the blog are human and not machine-aided applications. This way we fight spam.
This website uses the following cookies from third parties:
- Google Analytics: it stores cookies to be able to elaborate statistics on traffic and volume of visits of this website. Using this website you are giving consent about the treatment of personal data used by Google. Thus, the exercice of any right in this sense should be done communicating directly with Google.
- Social networking: every social network uses its own cookies so you could click on the type I like or share buttons.
Disabling or eliminating cookies
At any time you may exercice your right to disable or remove cookies from this website. These actions are done differently in function of the browser that you are using. Here we have a quick guide for the most popular browsers..
- • Neither this web nor its legal representatives are responsible of the content or trueness of the privacy policies that could have the third parts mentioned in this cookies policy.
- • Web browsers are the tools responsible of store the cookies, and from there you may effect your right to disable or eliminate them. Neither this web nor its legal responsibles can guarantee the correct or incorrect use of the cookies by the above-mentioned browsers.
- In some cases it is necessary to install cookies so the browser does not forget your decision of not accepting them.
- • In the case of Google Analytics cookies, this company stores the cookies on servers located in the United States and is committed to not share it with third parties, except in cases in which is necessary for the operation of the system or when the law requires for this purpose. According to Google it does not save your IP address. Google Inc. is a company acceded to the Safe Harbour Agreement, which guarantees that all data transferred will be treated with a level of protection concordant to European regulations. You can find detailed information about it here on this link.. Information on the use of Google cookies is in this other link.
- • For any doubt or question about this cookies policy, do not hesitate to communicate with us through the contact section.